Revenue Management Information System
Revenue Management Information System was developed with the aim of simplyifying the process of submitting reports about monthly improvements in various revenue subjects to The Regional Commissioner. Reports about subjects like Agriculture, Audit, Land encroachment, Rainfall etc., are submitted on monthly basis.
Related Link : RMIS ,
RC Gulbarga Portal : RC Gulbarga Portal ,
The BhooPhala software has been designed, developed and implemented in the Soil Health Centres, Dept. of Agriculture, Karnataka State. It
- Facilitates easy maintenance and updation of Soil Sample Details.
- Facilitates easy maintenance and updation of Soil Analysis Results details including Micronutrient Analysis results.
- Allows to view the Soil Health Card for both STCR & General Methods regarding the Suggestions / Recommendations.
- Allows to view Monthly Statement, Half-Yearly Statement, Annual Statement, Yearly Statement (Soil Fertility)
- Takes care of automatic estimation of the Chemical Fertilizers requirement of the crop selected / season / Irrigated or Dry condition.
- Facilitates to view & take the print of the Fertility Map at desired level viz., District, Taluk, Raith Sampark Kendra (Hobli), Grampanchayat, and Village.
- Easy method for maintenance of Soil Registers for the methods of analysis analyzing in the Lab with a facility to get a hard copy.